Thursday, October 31, 2013

BEAT THE ONIONS' CRISIS : SIMPLE SOLUTION


Mid June 2013, Onions' prices escalated to a new high and started selling @ Rs. 60/- to 70/- a KG.

It became unaffordable to use Onions in cooking any more...

With the Price of ONIONS escalating to Rs. 60/- to 80/- a Kg in mid June 2013, I decided I would not buy them till it comes down to Rs. 30/- a Kg...

I haven't bought ONIONS since then, i.e: since the last 4 and a half months... a man who cannot live without eating raw onions in Salad had no choice to live without Onions because I simply cannot afford to buy to disturb my Monthly Expenses!

I had read once that Spring Onions' leaves grow if they are kept in a glass jar with water... I bought these Spring Onions because an old friend was visiting and I had to cook something delicious...





And I remembered the Springs Onions' leaves growing... YES! They do grow as you can see for self...




Beat the Onions' High Price with this simple technique !!!


You can cut the leaves to use in cooking vegetables... the cheapest way to use Onions with such a simple solution.


Oh, Yes ! You can also snip the roots from the Spring Onions and sow it in pots or grounds... they will grow and give you nice Spring Onions...

SPREAD the WORD and beat the Onions' Crisis created by the Congress Politicians to loot the nation for ELECTION 2014 !

No comments:

Post a Comment