Monday, April 1, 2013

FOURTH YEAR: FIRST BEAUTIFUL ANGEL PREFERS TO BE ANONYMOUS




Angels are visibly invisible!

I wish to thank from the bottom of my heart the TEN BEAUTIFUL ANGELS of the THIRD YEAR, who extended their great help and financial support for me to keep continuing my efforts. The Third Year also finally saw sponsoring the first girl child (of affected family) Sheetal Ramji Barade of Salod village in Wardha district with a Seven-Year R/D Account. The THIRTY BEAUTIFUL ANGELS, who have supported me since the past three years are to be given the full credit for this beautiful deed!

The “Journey of Destiny” enters the Fourth Year. Last year, I faced financial difficulties because four Beautiful Angels faced their own family problems. They were unable to support me in the last few months. The difficulties made me to go to Bombay in search of a job. I managed to get one too, but my joy was short lived, and even before I could settle well, I was duped by the Publisher. I not only lost money but also certain amount of debt is now on my head. At times, I wonder why I cannot be like others... but deep down somewhere in my sub conscious level, I have not been able to get the answer... this battle within me keeps going on and on, ever since I started the “Journey of Destiny” when I lie on my bed to retire from the day! I wonder will I ever get the answer to my question before I leave this world!  

There will be new problems and many difficulties as the year progresses. However, what I know is my problems and difficulties are far-far less and small as compared to the poor villagers and farmers’ widows and their children’s. So while I serve them with the best of efforts, all I wish is to provide some succour in the lives of the few. I am searching for a job as well, so that I am able to support self to pay off my debts and simultaneously raise enough funds to sponsor some more affected children. Please don’t ask me, how these things is going to happen, because even I don’t know!

When I got job in January 2013, I told all the Beautiful Angels to stop their financial support except those who had sent their yearly help at the start of the Third Year. The Fourth Year is surely going to be tough and worrisome. However, I know my Sai Baba will send the required TEN BEAUTIFUL ANGELS to help and support me. I have written to many people that I know of, for their kind help and support... and so far, I have got only ONE BEAUTIFUL ANGEL, who has extended his kind help and support with one full year of contribution. Two others have committed to support me and I am yet to hear from them. From where will the SEVEN BEAUTIFUL ANGELS fly to help and support me in the Fourth Year (April 2013 to March 2014)? I am just clueless with the only hope that they will surely come...

A few of among the THIRTY BEAUTIFUL ANGELS have been extraordinary selfless, generous and kind, the First Beautiful Angel is one of them. He supported last year and this year, when he read my Facebook status, messaged me to extend his kind help once again. I was speechless when I read the message! And he requested to be anonymous for his support and help. I respect his wish. I am indeed grateful to you my Beautiful Angel! Thank you so very much for your big support and help, without which I wouldn’t be able to continue my efforts on the real grounds.

Sai Baba bless you always and forever!


No comments:

Post a Comment