Monday, June 11, 2012

SO BLESSED TO HAVE AN ANGELIC FRIEND: MEET THE FOURTH BEAUTIFUL ANGEL

 
Angels are visibly invisible !!!

He was the first person I shared on the 12th of March 2010 when I dedicated my life to start the “Journey of Destiny” – support 4 suicide farmers families... from day one, he has always encouraged and supported my decision, with words, financial support and everything that is possible within his reach and time. And he always prefers to remain Mr. G A, my writer-poet friend from the beautiful exotic state of Kerala.

He was one among the TEN BEAUTIFUL ANGELS of the First Year (June 2010 to May 2011) and this year once again came forward to support me for another year... I feel so lucky and fortunate that I have been blessed with such a great angelic friend in my life... I have few of them and they have all been my pillars of strength during every adversities... as each one of them has helped me to bring me so far in life... with just nothing in my hand (once upon a time) and nowhere to go and no job whatsoever...

WORDS? Well, I know they will never be sufficient to describe their timely help, knowing well, they will always be there come what may. Sai Baba bless you always and forever my friend... GRATEFUL for everything !!!





... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment