Thursday, April 19, 2012

LUCKY TO BE BORN UNLUCKY...

I must confess I have been very lucky to be born unlucky!

UNLUCKY because I never got any love from my own family...

LUCKY because I got multifold unconditional love from many of my good friends’ families, strangers who became part of destiny from all over the world and villagers from different States of India...

Satpal Singh's 87-year-old loving Mother...

I am very-very grateful and thankful to my Sai Baba for blessing me in such a way!

I also wish to thank from the bottom of my heart, all of the above mentioned special people who gave me unconditional love all through my growing up years....

However, whenever I look at true loving bonding of any of my friends' families... I wonder, why I was deprived of my parents' love??? I have no clue and perhaps I will leave this world without ever knowing the reasons, as to why they didn't loved me, even when I loved them with all my heart...  it surely saddens my heart but now I know it is all part of the 'Journey of Destiny" and growing up.

Friends & the loving Mother...

The last two years have been really a trying times of my life and a great period of learning many important lessons of life, as each day I had to overcome my anxieties, patience, worries, obstacles, trauma, depression, and pain... on February 26th, 2012 I took the much-needed break to be with my friend's families in Punjab... you all must have known that instead, I had a nervous breakdown and I returned almost immediately after the wedding... it took me a month to overcome my breakdown and I realized I have not spend a good time with my dear friend Satpal Singh (who lives in New York now) because at his niece's wedding... we all were busy at the celebration.

Quenching my thirst at a farm...

On 29th March when I woke up from my siesta, I had a very strong urge to be with my friend... I called him and he said, "Most welcome." Good friends are the best gift life can give and the understanding we both share is indeed a boon! On 31st, I left for Ludhiana once again and I felt such a great relief to be with him and his in-laws... everyone was happy to see me again and the unconditional love they all showered on me... TOTALLY BLISSFUL PRICELESS!

My friend & My Parjaiji...
I met some of the most extraordinary Indians among his families and I feel truly blessed to get their love and blessings during my stay with them... UNCONDITIONAL LOVE was everywhere I went... as I connected with total strangers and was welcomed with open arms in their homes and hearts... all the while visiting various villages and meeting villagers, who were more enlightened than us, living in cities.

Ranjit Singh Grewal & his 99-year-young father...
 
Satpal’s wife (my Parjaiji = sister-in-law) Rajinder Singh Garcha’s loving family consisting of her loving mother and mother’s sisters, younger sister Baby, Baby’s husband Ranjit Singh Grewal, his amazing 99-year-young freedom fighter father (I will be writing an exclusive blog post because he is exceptional even at this age – fully agile, sharp memory to tell you each date and everything about his life and full of love and high spirits), his sweet daughter Mandeep and her husband, ever smiling son Lali... and Satpal’s 87-year-old loving mother, brother Jagtar Singh and his family and in-laws... and many villagers that I was lucky to interact with... I wish to thank everyone for all their love. Parjaiji was truly so-so loving (I was meeting her for the very first time)... Satpal’s mother was so-so kind, loving and active that at the age of 87, every morning she loved to make tea for us... and felt happy to see us sons enjoying her tea... even at this age, she is so active in keeping her home neat and tidy that it would put a young city woman to shame... with no offence at all.

Parjaiji's Loving Mother & younger sister...

While I was visiting villages in various districts of Punjab, I was always keeping a keen eye to grasp the reasons of Punjab farmers’ healthy prospects in farming... I also managed to convince a farmer to start kitchen garden, which he did and was happy to show me during my second visit... I also captured Jaggery-Making and understood the procedures from villagers...

At a Jaggery making unit at a village in Hoshiarpur District...

My Birthday on the Fools’ Day (1st April) was memorable as I was with my friend Satpal and his family... the evening was very special as he treated all the family members at a nice restaurant... it was the closeness of togetherness that mattered full of love... Memorable indeed! Grateful Satpal for everything you have showered on my destiny... I am glad you are part of my destiny!!! Sai Baba bless you and everyone in your families always and forever!!!

Life, O’ Life!!! How beautiful you are and Sai Baba thank you so much for everything!!! From Punjab, I was invited by my Fifth Beautiful Angel Palak Jha at Tundla to spend few days with them... This time, I felt very relaxed and the much-needed-break was a boon in many regards... I am glad that I made the trip... more about Tundla trip in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment