Tuesday, February 21, 2012

THE GROUND REALITIES

What one reads on the newspapers is not what one faces on the ground realities... they are an experience that is seldom similar or rosy... ground realities can be unnerving at all times with endless procedures of the administration and system of the land... yes, one gets frustrated even with all the patience in the world!

The "Journey of Destiny" which started as per the destiny... had never made me think even once about all the ground realities that I will be facing day after day. I presume if I had known, maybe I wouldn't have taken the step... everything is the first time learning just like a child who is born into this world. While the first year made me see how the system of administration takes its own sweet time to grant your wish to float a trust with unending trips to the office, month after month, with no result... frustration seeped in and at one given point I even lost my patience and faith in my Sai Baba... somewhere down the line I knew that it was destined, so why was I pushing so much to get frustrated... things happened and after one and a half year, the Trust got its registration with good people's blessings and prayers.

The first obstacle was overcome but there are more to come... and it did come for sure as soon I was joyful! The next step is to get the 12 A Certificate (Income Tax Exemption for the funds to be raised by the Trust) and believe me... the procedure seems unending... and since I am all alone here in Wardha, I have to do all the running around for everything! The Audit, the forms filling, various documents to provide etc etc... this process is expected to take 6 long months and only after you get the 12 A Certificate, you can apply for 80 G Certificate (so that the Trust can give IT Exemption Certificate to individuals who will donate in the Trust funds)... another 6 months...

As you all know I started the movement with zero budget and kind help from the TEN BEAUTIFUL ANGELS... I have even invested part of my little savings to survive. Without the required funds, nothing seems possible on the grounds as everything needs money. The Ground Realities are surely making me to realize - 'wish I had thought about all these before I started the movement on the 12th of March 2010... but destiny prevailed as I am learning...' I  know learning is an unending process and it is very easy for the world to expect miracles happening without anything, sitting at home... 

I have struggled the first year to survive in the second year, with my passion still intact and the will that come what may, I will surely help few of our nation's farmers' families. With so many worries, I have been having sleepless nights for weeks now... but each day, I am progressing slowly and steadily towards what destiny has in store for me... it has taken a toll on my health and certainly it is not an easy task to still be sane and trying your level best to generate awareness all around the world, connecting with like-minded individuals. With no money at hand, I wish the world to know that it is not an easy task but I know, somehow, my Sai Baba will send me a few more 'Beautiful Angels' to see things being done on the real grounds... as the right moment arrives.

Yes, I really need a break after two years of struggle, so that I am able to keep my mind and heart intact... however, I know I can never be far away from the issue... because 24 hours I am living and breathing the farmers' crisis in our land... the situation allover the world is the same... Australian farmers are facing floods, British farmers are facing drought situation with no ground water available, European farmers are facing heavy snow, Philippines farmers are facing floods and earthquake, French and Japanese farmers are heading towards extinction because farming is not able to even feed their families... and along with faulty government policies against agriculture in respective countries and evil MNCs greed, even the nature is against the farmers' community. But the devoted selfless farmers' community of the world have not surrendered themselves and they continue to feed the world, even when their own families have to live in hunger and their lives succumbing to suicide... HATS OFF to all the farmers of the world for their undying spirits in feeding the world! I salute you all from the bottom of my heart and am really proud of you all... YOU ALL are the REAL INSPIRATION behind my movement!

Cuidate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment