Monday, February 21, 2011

SOME ANGELS FLY IN FROM NOWHERE


I have been longing to write this post since a long time but somehow never got down to it... today, finally I am in the mood to write about some angels, who flew in from nowhere. As I have often said angels are visibly invisible in this modern world... you see them every day but cannot say which one is angel and which one is not...

Vatsa from Bangalore happens to be one of my seniors at KV Manauri Allahabad... many-many years later we got connected by the common thread called DESTINY! Vatsa’s batch were searching for their class teacher Madam Manjulata Saxena and I managed to become the medium for them to connect with her because she was also my class teacher... now, all these years we don’t even know we existed in our two different worlds...

Mails exchanged on Facebook and telephone conversation connected us as if we knew each other since years... and reliving the beautiful days of KV Manauri’s school life surely bonded us together in such a strong thread that I wonder how this angel flew in from almost nowhere. Strange are the ways of destiny and I am a great believer!

He came to know about the movement and said – “Johnny kuch karna hai ab toh...” (Johnny something is to be done now...)... I welcomed him and he shared everything about the movement with his batch mates (Shephalika Misra Sharma, Chandra Shekhar Kapri, K.A. Mahavir and Taposh Das) recently when they met in Delhi... I really don’t know their connections with me or the movement, but they have all agreed to be part of the movement in their own ways... one angel will pull so many angels... I simply thank Sai Baba for sending all of them from nowhere...

During a recent visit to Nagpur (on the way to Delhi) Vatsa gave a bundle saying – ‘I really didn’t know what I should contribute for the movement but this is a small contribution from my family and me.’ I was touched when I opened the packet at home... right now I will not disclose what Vatsa’s valuable contribution is, because at the right time, I shall share with one and all in coming months for sure! It was a brief meeting but it will last with me forever...

Days later, I received a mail from Shephalika Misra Sharma and her kind support and encouragement to spread awareness about the movement among her circle and the assurance that I am not alone any more... well, words are indeed not sufficient to write about such a passionate caring angel...who once again flew in from nowhere... the other three visibly invisible angels have not interacted with me so far... but I know we all have come together as destiny wants us to unite for the challenging work ahead!

Apart from these five angels, one angel from Pune flew in with her valuable contribution, sending a bunch of magazines for the envelope unit... Asmita Khedkar, an IT professional had read about the old magazine thing somewhere (not in blog) and the effort to contribute showed that she cares to be part of the movement... and truly, that is so beautiful!

The committed beautiful angel Parull Gossain from Bombay as usual keeps sending bunch of magazines on a regular basis... something that is truly-truly amazing! Through this post I wish to thank all of these beautiful angels, who have shown that all it takes is a small step of caring for the poor farmers and their families of the nation. After all, farmers are our anndata (one who provides food) and without them, would we even survive for a single day? Think about it please!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment