Friday, October 8, 2010

THE SWEET LOVING ANGEL (8th October 2010, 2340 Hrs)



Shachi Bhanushali and I have been friends since a very long time in Hyderabad. I still remember the class of interiors when she came to my desk and appreciated what I was drawing... and her infectious smile... well, that is how our friendship started. We both were doing our Diploma in Interiors in Hyderabad.

Over the years, we have shared a lot and our bonding has strengthened into a solid concrete block by now... So when I started the movement, she was surprised and wondered how the....  well, nevertheless, she lend her strong support as she always does in whatever I do. So when I had to raise funds for my monthly survival, I just picked up my phone and said – ‘Shachi you have to support me as there is no choice for you at least!’ She smiled and became one of the Ten Beautiful Angels, who are taking care of me with their undying kind support.

Shachi Bhanushali

We have been in regular touch over phone and on 29th September I got her call and Shachi said, “I have sent you something and here take this number and collect the things...” Well, I didn’t realized that I would get three huge packets of old magazines that she had collected so zealously since her interiors days... 150 kilos of old magazine is a lot by any means sent by one single individual for our small unit of paper envelopes making... when I called to thank this loving angel, she said it was really difficult to let go all those precious interiors magazines... but then she thought this was the least she could do to be part of the movement from her side.

Well, all that I have written about this beautiful soul is very less if you really know her in person. I am blessed for having such loving friends, who have come forward to not only support me but also shown their commitment when it comes to heal the world in their own individual capacity. Truly grateful is all I can say to Shachi for being always there in my life!

INVISIBLE ANGEL: A very beautiful thing happened on the same very day when I received a small packet in courier. There was no name of the senders, so I presume it is an invisible angel, who made a beautiful effort to send us near about 10 magazines. Since I don’t know the name, I wish to thank the invisible angel for sending us the old magazines. We are truly grateful to you and if you are reading this post, we just want to let you that we appreciate for your kind gesture from the bottom of our hearts.

FINALLY THE GOOD NEWS: One good news to one and all, the first ever unit of the movement will finally kick off from tomorrow and the day after tomorrow respectively in both the villages (Salod & Khurjadi – Fort)... I have no words to say how I have waited for the long monsoon to get over and see all the four widows working to start the EARN-2-SAVE-ENVIRONMENT PROJECT by farmers’ widows of Vidarbha... the samples of envelopes have been well appreciated by one and all so far... We really wish to thank one and all, who have come forward to support the movement because without you all, we wouldn’t be able to achieve what we have set out for... Thank you, thank you so very much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment