Thursday, June 3, 2010

THE EIGHTH ANGEL CONFIRMS HER CONTRIBUTION (3rd June 2010, 2355 Hrs)

Even before she gave me her confirmation to support me for a year, I knew well before hand that I can always count on Payal Gidwani and her mom Jyoti Gidwani, whom I have known from the past one decade. The wonderful aspect of our friendship has been that without fail, we used to wish each other every birthday… even if we have not talked over phone for a year.

In my earlier post I had written about the nine angels and there I had mentioned that one angel would confirm later… so finally today I got Payal’s confirmation as she was busy with her hectic schedule. Payal and husband Manish Tiwari are yoga instructors, who train celebrity clients in Mumbai… prominent among them are Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan.

I met Jyoti Gidwani at Fashion Designer Seema Roye’s studio and since we both are Sai Baba’s bhakt, we related almost instantaneously. And since then, we have kept in touch over phone and at times do catch up once in a while. Amazing are some relationship that are always there to help each other at such times… May Sai Baba bless all the angels with more bigger heart to change the world in their own small ways… Om Shri Sai!

No comments:

Post a Comment