Wednesday, March 31, 2010

TOO TIED UP WITH REGISTRATION OF THE ORGANISATION, NOW THE TESTING TIMES BEGINS… (31st Mar 2010, 2235 Hrs)

I have being running up and down since the last couple of days, managing to get all the required papers in place for the registration of the organization, which is a must for further action. It’s taxing but essential so I can open the bank account for ‘support 4 suicide farmers families’ to facilitate one and all to contribute to support the movement from all over the world.

One man, I would like to thank from the bottom of my heart is Municipal Inspector Mr. Javed Khan in ‘E’ Ward for being so kind to guide me to the right direction by lending his strong support for the movement. He is such a kind man to guide me with all the required help that I have no words that can or would describe his kindness. Finally, on 30th March 2010… my application was approved by him and deposited with the required fee. I was very relieved yesterday, happy, elated and totally in bliss for everything falling in the right place in perfect timing! Thank you Mr. Javed Khan… this movement will always be grateful to you for your kindness and support!

Yesterday, I also booked my ticket to proceed to Vidarbha to interact with all the affected families and make a proper assessment of why the suicide is not stopping in the region. I know that it will be THE most difficult journey facing each family who have lost their bread winner… honestly, I don’t know how I would face to console all of them, make them understand about my movement and show them the little trickle of light on the other side of their dark tunnel…towards a better future! Will I be welcomed in their villages, homes and hearts? Surely, it is going to be THE testing time but I know that by Sai Baba’s blessings and my guru English teacher Mr. KK Roy Choudhury’s blessings… I will slowly make in roads in their loving broken hearts to help and tell them there are billion plus Indians and, billions and billions of compassionate people all around the world, who are contributing to see them stand on their feet once again to continue farming for humanity sake.


No comments:

Post a Comment